Episode 26: Back to School, Part 1
- News Around Town
- Reward Level by Noah Kagan /via TechCrunch
- Infochimps buyout YCombinator startups Data Marketplace /via TechCrunch
- Do512 hits 100,000 users in Dec. /via Austin Startup
- Mass Relevance launches with Funding /via Austin Startup
- Austin SEO Power 40
- Gowalla Korner: Gowalla Drops Custom Passports
Sad to see them go, but we totally understand, bros.
- Around with Interwebs with Paravel
- Friend of the show, Ffflick gets acquired by Google/YouTube
- Frank Chimero's 'The Shape of Design' on Kickstarter
- HTML5 LOGO! WOW!
- House Industries Trailer
- Trent expounds on Lettering.JS and Controlling Web Typography
- Follow Steve Stedman (stedman) on Instagram. Boy is killing it.
Audio editing provided by Aaron Dowd
2 Responses to “Episode 26: Back to School, Part 1”
Leave a Reply